Handmade Norse god of mischief Loki with his son the world serpent Jormungandr.
In Norse mythology, Loki was known as the sneaky and trickster god. He caused endless trouble for both mortals and gods but there were times when he used his trickery for good. He lived in Asgard and was often found with Thor or Odin.
He is the god of mischief, lies, deceit and fire.
Shape-shifting is actually one of the recurring motifs in the tales about Loki, as various sources have recorded him turning into a hawk; a fly and a flea. As well as water-based creatures such as a salmon and a seal; and even changing gender to become a young maiden, an old hag and a mare.
One of his son is the giant world serpent Jormungandr.
- Original artwork
- Hand carved pendant
- Hand painted
- gold leaf background
- Sealed with a layer of resin to protect finish
- Signed in the back by artist
- Pendant is 1.5" x 6/8" or 35mm x 20mm
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
- 4 mm thick black leather option
- 14k gold filled chain option
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not rub off.
- Nickel free
top of page
bottom of page