Hand carved and painted cloisonné Lord Shiva pendant showing him meditating.
He is the Supreme Being; Lord of Divine Energy, Meditation, Arts, Yoga, Time, Destruction, Dance; Supreme Destroyer of Evil; Lord of The Devas (gods).
Shiva is known as "The Destroyer" within the Trimurti, the Hindu trinity that includes Brahma and Vishnu. In Shaivism tradition, Shiva is one of the supreme beings who creates, protects and transforms the universe. Shiva is also known as Adiyogi Shiva, regarded as the patron god of yoga, meditation and arts.
Here he is depicted holding a trident with the crescent moon in his hair and a snake around his neck.
- Hand carved and painted enamel pendant
- Solid yellow bronze or gold bronze pendant
- Gold leaf accents
- Sealed with a layer of resin to protect finish
- Signed in the back by artist
- Solder bail on top
- The pendant is 1.25" x 0.75"
- 14k gold filled chain option. Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not peel off.
- Antiqued solid sterling silver chain option
- 3 mm thick black leather option
- Nickel free.
top of page
bottom of page