Mama Cocha also spelled Mama Qucha in Quechua is the Inca goddess of the sea and fishes, guardian of sailors and fishermen exposed to dangers at sea. She is also responsible for providing plenty of fish, preventing storms, and calming the waters for their safety.
- Original art work.
- Hand carved pendant
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant.
- The pendant is 20mm x 20mm or 3/4".
- Signed in the back by artist.
- 4 mm thick black leather option.
- 14k gold filled chain. Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not peel off.
- Nickel free.
*** Each piece is individually made and fired therefore each ended up unique with slightly different sizes and colors.
top of page
bottom of page