Hand carved Anunnaki god Marduk pendant.
Marduk or Bel (Bel means "Lord") was a late-generation god from ancient Mesopotamia and patron deity of the city of Babylon.
Marduk's original character is obscure but he was later associated with water, vegetation, judgment, and magic.
He is the Storm god. His consort was the goddess Sarpanit. He was also regarded as the son of Ea, creator and lord of Earth (Sumerian Enki) and Damkina and the heir of Anu (sky-god, the god of heaven, lord of constellations, king of gods, spirits and demons). Marduk defeated the ancient gods by slaying their leader the she-dragon Tiamat.
The heavens and the earth are formed from her divided body.
- Hand carved cloisonne pendant
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze
- Hand painted
- Gold leaf background
- Sealed with resin to preserve the finish.
- Soldered bronze bail.
- The pendant is about 27mm x 25 mm.
- 14k gold filled chain option
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Antiqued solid sterling silver chain
- Nickel free
- 4 mm wide black genuine Greek leather option.
top of page
bottom of page