Inspired by the Medieval Book of Beasts also called Bestiary which is a descriptive book on various real or mythical kinds of animals, especially a medieval work with a moralizing tone.
On this pendant is the introduction of the animals to the dragon. You have a stag, a mountain goat, a gazelle, a camel, a puma and a panther. The dragon is represented as a baby winged snake.
• Hand carved cloisonne pendant
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant.
• Hand painted
• Gold leaf background
• Sealed with a layer of resin to protect finish
• Signed in the back by artist
• The pendant is about 1.5" x 7/8" or 40 mm x 20 mm.
• 14k gold filled chain.
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not rub off.
• Nickel free.
top of page
bottom of page