Hand sculpted Norse god Odin necklace framed by his ravens.
In Norse mythology, Odin is the king of the Æsir. He is a God of war and death, as well as a sky God and the God of wisdom and poetry. Along with being a God, he is the All-Father of all the Nordic Gods. He is also heavily associated with magic. Odin has two ravens named Hugin and Munin (Thought and Mind) who tell him all the things happening around the world. Odin only has one eye, because he sacrificed one to drink from the fountain of wisdom.
• Hand sculpted in solid yellow bronze.
• Antiqued pendant
• The pendant measures about 1 1/8" or 30 mm.
• Hand sculpted large bail with the word "Odin" inscribed in Runes.
• Signed in the back by artist
• Nickel free
• Antiqued solid sterling silver chain option
• 4mm black leather