Hand carved Mycenaean Minoan Riding goddess earrings.
Replica of the Mycenaean Riding Goddess seal from the 13th c. BC (Greece bronze age). The goddess is wearing the traditional Mycenaean dress while riding a hybrid beast over the waves of the sea. The beast has the muscular body of a lion and the head of a wild horse. The scene is very similar to the Europa and the Bull Greek myth.
- Hand carved charms
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze charms
- Signed in the back by the artist
- The charms are about 15 mm
- 14k gold filled ear wire. Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not rub off.
- Nickel free
- Each piece is fired individually thus sizes and colors may vary slightly from the listed pictures.
top of page
bottom of page