Hand carved cloisonne pendant representing the Norse goddess Iduna (Idun, Idunn).
Idun, also spelled Idunn, or Iduna, in Norse mythology, the goddess of spring or rejuvenation and the wife of Bragi, the god of poetry. She was the keeper of the magic apples of immortality, which the gods must eat to preserve their youth.
Original artwork showing Idun picking the golden apple of immortality.
- Hand carved cloisonne pendant
- Hand painted
- Gold leaf in background
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
- Soldered bail on top
- Sealed with a layer of resin to protect finish
- Signed in the back by artist
- 14k gold filled chain
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than platted. Does not rub off
- Nickel free.
top of page
bottom of page