This cross is called the Occitan Cross.
During the Middle Age, the cross was taken as a "Symbol of the Cathars' Gathering" as it was used on the coat of arms of the Count of Saint- Gilles, later on Count of Toulouse before the crusades and the inquisition that targeted the extermination of the Cathars.
- Hand carved solid yellow bronze cross.
- Each piece is individually made and signed in the back.
- The pendant is about 27 mm x 24 mm.
- 14k gold filled chain option
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Antiqued solid sterling silver options.
- 4 mm wide black genuine Greek leather option.
- Nickel free
top of page
bottom of page