Hand carved and painted small cloisonne raven earrings.
In Norse mythology, Huginn (from Old Norse "thought") and Muninn (Old Norse "memory" or "mind") are a pair of ravens that fly all over the world, Midgard, and bring information to the god Odin. ... The names of the ravens are sometimes modernly anglicized as Hugin and Munin.
In Irish mythology, the goddess Morrigan would shape shift into a crow.
In Greek Mythology, Apollo would use a crow as a messenger.
- Hand carved charms
- Solid yellow bronze, also known as jeweler gold bronze charms.
- The earrings are about 0.5" long.
- Hand painted.
- Signed in the back by artist
- Soldered eyelet on top
- 14K gold filled ear wire.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free.
top of page
bottom of page