Pegasus is the representation of water. He was sired by Poseidon, in his role as horse-god, and foaled by the Gorgon Medusa.
He was the brother of Chrysaor, born at a single birthing when his mother was decapitated by Perseus.
Greek coin reproduction (400-350 BC).
- I make my own molds and do not do casting so each piece is individually made and signed in the back.
- The one-sided coin is 5/8" wide.
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze coin
- 14k gold filled ear wire.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated so does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free
*** Bronze is an alloy of copper and tin. There is no nickel and is hypoallergenic and antimicrobial. It is not coated in gold. It is the natural color of yellow bronze. Bronze does oxidize over time and is easily polished.
top of page
bottom of page