This cameo represents Penelope, the Queen of Ithaca being lead in secret by her lady in waiting to her husband Odysseus who came back from the Trojan War anonymously. This is a great story of love, fidelity and loyalty.
- Handmade charm
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze charm.
- 14k gold filled chain
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free
- Antiqued charm.
- Reproduction of a 17th c. Victorian cameo intaglio from the Grand Tour.
- I made my own mold from an 17th c. Victorian cameo.
- Soldered eyelet on top.
- Light pink fresh water pearl.
- The cameo is about 1/2" or 15mm.
- 1.4mm chain