The cameo earrings represent the Queen of Ithaca, Penelope, being led in secret by her lady in waiting to her husband, Odysseus, who went missing during the Trojan War.
- Handmade bronze cameo reproductions.
- I made my own mold from a 17th c. cameo.
- Each piece is individually made and signed in the back.
- Soldered eyelet on top.
- The earrings are about 1/2".
- 14k gold filled ear wire.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated so does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free
top of page
bottom of page