Handmade Persephone coin earrings.
In Greek Mythology, Persephone was the daughter of Zeus and Demeter and was made Queen of the Underworld after being abducted by Hades in ancient mythology. Persephone passed half her time with her husband in the Underworld but she returned to earth every Spring to be with her mother. Her connection with Spring led to her being referred to the goddess of Springtime.
- Handmade reproduction of a Greek coin from 390 BC representing Persephone.
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze coin earrings.
- One sided hammered coin
- Signed in the back by artist
- The coins are 1" wide.
- Soldered eyelet on top
- 14k gold ear wire.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does rub or peel off.
- Nickel free
- Each piece is fired individually thus sizes and colors may vary slightly from the listed pictures.
*** Bronze is an alloy of copper and tin. There is no nickel and is hypoallergenic and antimicrobial. It is not coated in gold. It is the natural color of yellow bronze. Bronze does oxidize over time and is easily polished.
top of page
bottom of page