In Ancient Greek folklore, a phoenix is a long-lived bird that cyclically regenerates or is otherwise born again. Associated with the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor.
It represents transformation, death, and rebirth in its fire. As a powerful spiritual totem, the phoenix is the ultimate symbol of strength and renewal.
- Hand carved phoenix charms
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze charms
- Soldered eyelet on top
- Signed in the back by artist
- Charma are 1/2"
- 14k gold filled ear wire.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not rub off.
- Nickel free.
top of page
bottom of page