Handmade phoenix necklace.
Eternal and beautiful, the Phoenix represent hope and life in the face of calamity and destruction.
The reason the Phoenix is so famous lies in his ability to regenerate in a manner quite unique. As the Phoenix approaches its death, it is consumed by flames to such degree that its whole body turns into ashes. From these ashes a new Phoenix is born.
- Hand carved
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze.
- Signed in the back by artist
- The pendant measures 1.5" x 5/8" or 45 mm x 15 mm.
- 14k gold filled chain option.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free
- 4 mm black leather option
- Each piece is fired individually thus sizes and colors may vary slightly from the listed pictures.
*** Bronze is an alloy of copper and tin. There is no nickel and is hypoallergenic and antimicrobial. It is not coated in gold. It is the natural color of yellow bronze. Bronze does oxidize over time and is easily polished.
top of page
bottom of page