Joan of Arc (French: Jeanne d'Arc, c. 1412 – 30 May 1431), nicknamed "The Maid of Orléans" is considered a heroine of France for her role during the Hundred Years' War, and was canonized as a Roman Catholic saint.
- Hand carved cloisonne pendant.
- Solid jeweler gold bronze pendant.
- Soldered bronze bail.
- Signed in the back by artist
- The pendant is about 2.5" or 40 mm long.
- 14k gold filled chain.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free
- Each piece is fired individually thus sizes and colors may vary slightly from the listed pictures.
*** Bronze is an alloy of copper and tin. There is no nickel and is hypoallergenic and antimicrobial.