Handmade hippocampe seahorse bracelet set on a dainty gold chain.
The seahorse is quite a unique creature, and thought to have mystical significance among the Ancient Greeks, European (alchemists) and Asians. The Ancient Greeks and Romans believed the seahorse was an attribute of the sea god Neptune/Poseidon and as such, the seahorse was considered a symbol of strength and power.
• Handmade charm
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze charm
• Soldered eyelets on sides.
• Embedded white zircon in its tail.
• The charm is about 3/4".
• 14k gold filled chain and lobster clasp
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
• Nickel free.