Hand carved Seal of the Knights Templar bronze pendant.
The Templars Seal showing two knights on one horse was a symbol of their humble beginnings.
The seal says in Latin: "The seal of the soldiers of Christ"
The Templars, were a Catholic military order founded in 1119, headquartered on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem through 1128. Their role was the protection of Christian pilgrims.
Templar knights, in their distinctive white mantles with a red cross, were among the most skilled fighting units of the Crusades. Non-combatant members of the order, who made up as much as 90% of their members, managed a large economic infrastructure throughout Christendom, developing innovative financial techniques that were an early form of banking.
• Hand carved pendant
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
• Black enamel
• Soldered bail on top.
• 25 mm or 1" wide.
• Signed in the back by artist
• Nickel free
• 14k gold filled chain option
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
• Antiqued solid sterling silver chain option
• 4 mm wide black genuine Greek leather option