Sekhmet is a warrior goddess as well as goddess of healing. She is depicted as a lioness, with the sun disk and the uraeus on her head. She was seen as the protector of the pharaohs and led them in warfare. Upon death, Sekhmet continued to protect them, bearing them to the afterlife. Sekhmet was said to breathe fire, and the hot winds of the desert were likened to her breath. She was also believed to cause plagues, which were called her servants or messengers, although she was also called upon to ward off disease. She was the patron of physicians and healers. She is the sister of Bastet.
- Hand carved pendant
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
- Pendant is 40 mm x 15 mm
- Hand painted
- Gold leaf in background
- Sealed with a layer of resin to protect finish
- Signed in the pack by the artist.
- 14k gold filled chain options
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than platted. Does not rub off.
- Nickel free
- 4 mm black leather option
top of page
bottom of page