Set Egyptian God pendant.
Seth (or Set) is a god of chaos, the desert, storms, disorder, violence, and foreigners in ancient Egyptian religion.
Seth (Set), son of Geb (Earth) and Nut (sky), brother of Osiris, was god of the desert, foreign lands, thunderstorms, eclipses, and earthquakes. Seth was a powerful and often frightening deity, however he was also a patron god of the pharaohs, particularly Ramses the Great. He protected the dead on the way to the Afterlife.
- Hand carved cloisonne pendant
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
- The pendant is 1 1/2" x 3/4".
- Soldered bronze bail on top
- Signed in the back by artist
- 14k gold filled chain option.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated, doesn't peel off.
- Antiqued solid sterling silver chain option
- 4mm wide black genuine Greek leather option
- Nickel free
top of page
bottom of page