Those cameos represent the head of Medusa placed on a shield called Aegis and use by Athena during battle for protection. It was then later used by knights on their shields and the front of castles for protection.
- Handmade cameo reproduction.
- Solid yellow bronze cameo, also called jeweler gold bronze
- 14K gold filled ear wire.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free.
- Black enamel applied for contrast.
- Soldered bronze eyelet on top.
- The cameos are about 1".
- Signed in the back by artist