Hand carved cloisonne earrings representing the harpy siren of Greek mythology also made popular in modern time with the game Dungeons and Dragons.
Hand carved cloisonne earrings representing the famous Siren from Greek mythology.
Sirens are half bird half women fantastical creatures who would lure man with their songs.
They are especially mentioned in the Odyssey written by Homer.
In here they are diving off a cliff.
- Hand carved cloisonne
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze charm
- Hand painted
- Gold leaf in background
- Resin applied on top to preserve the finish
- Soldered eyelet on top and bottom
- 14k gold filled ear wire.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free.
- Blue fresh water pearl
- Earrings are 30 mm x 20 mm.
top of page
bottom of page