Handmade Sleipnir pendant.
Sleipnir is an eight-legged horse ridden by the god Odin. He is the son of Loki and Svaðilfari. He is capable of travelling over land, sea and air and travelling between realms. Sleipnir means “the sliding one” or “the slippery one”.
- Hand carved pendant
- Solid bronze pendant
- Signed in the back by artist
- The pendant is about 1"
- 14k gold filled chain option
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated. Does not rub off.
- Antiqued solid sterling silver chain option
- 4 mm thick black Greek leather option
top of page
bottom of page