Artemis, in Greek religion, the goddess of wild animals, the hunt, and vegetation and of chastity and childbirth; she was identified by the Romans with Diana. Artemis was the daughter of Zeus and Leto and the twin sister of Apollo. Among the rural populace, Artemis was the favourite goddess.
- Handmade cameo reproduction.
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze cameo
- I made my own mold from a cameo from the neoclassical revival era.
- The cameo is about 7/8" x 11/16".
- Grade A Fresh water pearl
- 14k gold filled chain
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free
top of page
bottom of page