In Japanese decorative art, the ginkgo's distinctive fan-shaped leaf has carried symbolism along with its singular beauty: the ginkgo has been a symbol of longevity (the tree can live for a thousand years) and of a more profound endurance (four ginkgos survived the blast at Hiroshima and are still growing today).
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze charms.
• The earrings are about 3/4" wide.
• Hand carved, etched and formed
• Soldered eyelet on top
• Signed in the back by artist.
• 14k gold filled ear wire
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
• Nickel free.
top of page
bottom of page