Hand carved cloisonne small red cardinal earrings.
One of our most popular birds, the Cardinal is the official state bird of no fewer than seven eastern states. Abundant in the Southeast, it has been extending its range northward for decades, and it now brightens winter days with its color and its whistled song as far north as southeastern Canada. Feeders stocked with sunflower seeds may have aided its northward spread.
The cardinal bird is also known for representing celebration, rejuvenation, hope, health, and joy. People who decided to hold this bird close to them can even be considered as special kinds of people. They are energetic and rare and are among those who are eager to take care and help those who are in need.
- Hand carved cloisonne charms
- Hand painted charms
- Gold leaf background
- Sealed with a layer of resin
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze charms
- Signed in the back by artist
- Charms are 20 mm x 12 mm or 7/8" x 1/2"
- 14k gold filled ear wire.
- Gold filled is 100 times more gold than plated. Does not rub off.
- Nickel free.
top of page
bottom of page