Handmade solid yellow bronze small sea urchin necklace with a 2 mm midnight blue sapphire in its center.
There exist more than 950 different type of sea urchins on the seabed.
Sea urchin are the flowers of the ocean and represents youth and fertility.
- I made a mold from a sea urchin.
- One sided charm.
- The charm is about 15mm wide or about 1/2 inch.
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze charm
- Soldered eyelet on top
- 2 mm midnight blue sapphire
- Signed in the back by artist
- 14k gold filled chains. Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- The thin chain is 1.4mm.
- Nickel free.