This cameo represents the Three Graces daughters of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty.
The Three Graces also known as the Charites were the Goddesses of charm, beauty, nature, human creativity, and fertility. They ordinarily numbered three, from youngest to oldest: Aglaea ("Splendor"), Euphrosyne ("Mirth"), and Thalia ("Good Cheer").
- Handmade solid yellow bronze cameo.
- The cameo is 1" long with a white fresh water pearl attached.
- I make my own molds and do not do casting so each piece is individually made and signed in the back.
- 1.4mm 14k gold filled chain.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold thus does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free
top of page
bottom of page