Reproduction of an ancient Phoenician coin. Tanit is the Goddess of Carthage, Sky Goddess who ruled over the Sun, Stars and Moon. As a Mother Goddess she was invoked for fertility. The palm tree is hers and as symbolic of the life force of the Earth, the serpent is hers as well. Her name means "Serpent Lady".
• Handmade pendant
• Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
• Reproduction of a Phoenician coin from 264 BC.
• Solder tube bail on top
• It is one sided.
• The coin is 1.25".
• 14k gold filled chain option
• Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
• Lobster Clasp
• Nickel free
• 4mm black genuine Greek leather option