Hand carved tarot necklace The Moon based on the medieval tarot de Marseille.
The Moon Card meaning: Something in your life is not what it seems. Perhaps a misunderstanding on your part, or a truth you cannot admit to yourself. It may also indicate something important being kept from you by another. This may be a source of worry or depression in your life, and the Moon is a strong indicator that you must rely on your intuition to see through the subterfuge.
The tarot is a pack of playing cards, used from the mid-15th century in various parts of Europe to play games such as Italian tarocchini, French tarot and Austrian Königrufen, many of which are still played today. In the late 18th century, some tarot decks began to be used for divination via tarot card reading and cartomancy leading to custom decks developed for such occult purposes.
- Hand carved Tarot card pendant of "The Moon" in French "La Lune".
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
- The pendant is about 1" x 5/8" or 35 mm x 17 mm.
- Signed in the back by artist
- 14k gold filled chain option
- 14k gold filled has 100 times more gold than platted, does not rub off.
- Nickel free