Tarot card meaning: The Star's presence signifies a period of respite and renewal for you. This renewal may be spiritual, physical, or both. It is a particularly positive sign if you or someone close is recovering from illness or injury. It is a light in the darkness, illuminating your future and your past.
The tarot is a pack of playing cards, used from the mid-15th century in various parts of Europe to play games such as Italian tarocchini, French tarot and Austrian Königrufen, many of which are still played today. In the late 18th century, some tarot decks began to be used for divination via tarot card reading and cartomancy leading to custom decks developed for such occult purposes.
- Hand carved Tarot card pendant of "The Star" in French "L' Etoile".
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
- The pendant is about 1" x 5/8" or 35 mm x 17 mm.
- Signed in the back by artist
- 14k gold filled chain option
- 14k gold filled has 100 times more gold than platted, does not rub off.
- Nickel free