Hand carved Tarot Card necklace Wheel of Fortune based on the Tarot de Marseille.
Card meaning: Change · Destiny · Good luck · Life cycles · New direction
Symbolic of life's cycles, the Wheel of Fortune speaks to good beginnings.
The tarot is a pack of playing cards, used from the mid-15th century in various parts of Europe to play games such as Italian tarocchini, French tarot and Austrian Königrufen, many of which are still played today. In the late 18th century, some tarot decks began to be used for divination via tarot card reading and cartomancy leading to custom decks developed for such occult purposes.
- Hand sculpted Tarot card pendant of "The Wheel of Fortune" in French "La Roue de la Fortune".
- Original artwork.
- Pendant and bail in solid bronze.
- The pendant is about 30mm x 18mm.
- Signed in the back by artist
- 14k gold filled chain option
- 14k gold filled has 100 times more gold than platted, does not rub off.
- Nickel free
- Each piece is fired individually thus sizes and colors may vary slightly from the listed pictures.
*** Bronze is an alloy of copper and tin. There is no nickel and is hypoallergenic and antimicrobial. It is not coated in gold. It is the natural color of yellow bronze. Bronze does oxidize over time and is easily polished.
top of page
bottom of page