Hand carved tarot card pendant of Strength, La Force, pendant based on the medieval tarot de Marseille tarot deck.
Card meaning: Energy · Facing problems · Strength · Vitality · Willpower
Facing your problems courageously, head-on, and conquering them through perseverance and will.
The tarot is a pack of playing cards, used from the mid-15th century in various parts of Europe to play games such as Italian tarocchini, French tarot and Austrian Königrufen, many of which are still played today. In the late 18th century, some tarot decks began to be used for divination via tarot card reading and cartomancy leading to custom decks developed for such occult purposes.
- Hand sculpted Tarot card pendant of "Strength" in French "La Force".
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant.
- The pendant is about 1" x 5/8".
- Signed in the back by artist
- 14k gold filled chain option
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than platted, does not rub off.
- 4 mm thick black leather options
- Nickel free
- Each piece is fired individually thus sizes and colors may vary slightly from the listed pictures.
top of page
bottom of page