Hand carved the Lovers tarot necklace based on the tarot de Marseille.
Card meaning: Attachment or combination · Conflicting choices · Partners · Relationships · Union
It tells a story of difficult choices, likely painful, but that the correct decision and a positive outcome are within your grasp.
The tarot, first known as trionfi and later as tarocchi or tarock) is a pack of playing cards, used from the mid-15th century in various parts of Europe to play games such as Italian tarocchini, French tarot and Austrian Königrufen, many of which are still played today. In the late 18th century, some tarot decks began to be used for divination via tarot card reading and cartomancy leading to custom decks developed for such occult purposes.
• Hand sculpted Tarot card pendant of "The Lovers" in French "L'Amoureux".
• Pendant in solid bronze also called jeweler gold bronze.
• The pendant is about 1" x 5/8".
• Signed in the back by artist
• 14k gold filled chain option
• 14k gold filled has 100 times more gold than platted, does not rub off.
• 4 mm black leather option
• Nickel free
top of page
bottom of page