Handmade Three Graces and Eros cameo necklace.
This cameo represents the Three Graces and Eros, all children of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty.
The Three Graces also known as the Charites were the Goddesses of charm, beauty, nature, human creativity, and fertility.
They ordinarily numbered three, from youngest to oldest: Aglaea ("Splendor"), Euphrosyne ("Mirth"), and Thalia ("Good Cheer"). Their brother Eros was the God of Love and Seduction.
- Handmade solid yellow bronze or jeweler gold bronze medallion.
- Reproduction of a 17th c. cameo.
- The cameo is 27 mm x 22 mm
- I make my own molds and do not use the technique of casting so each piece is individually made.
- 14k gold filled chain
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free
top of page
bottom of page