Those cameo earrings represent Three Graces daughters of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty.
The Three Graces also known as the Charites were the Goddesses of charm, beauty, nature, human creativity, and fertility. They ordinarily numbered three, from youngest to oldest: Aglaea ("Splendor"), Euphrosyne ("Mirth"), and Thalia ("Good Cheer").
- Handmade solid bronze cameo reproductions.
- I made my own mold from a 17th c. cameo.
- Each piece is individually made and signed in the back.
- The cameos are about 7/8" x 11/16".
- 14k gold filled ear wire.
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated so does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free
top of page
bottom of page