Viracocha pendant necklace hand carved. Viracocha also known as Quecha Wiracocha created the universe, sun, moon, and stars, time (by commanding the sun to move over the sky) and civilization itself. Viracocha was worshipped as god of the sun and of storms in the Inca mythology.
- Original artwork.
- Hand carved pendant.
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
- Signed in the back by artist
- The pendant is about 0.75".
- 4 mm thick black leather option.
- 14k gold filled chain option. Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated.
- Nickel free
*** Each piece is individually made and fired resulting in each piece differing slightly in size and color.
top of page
bottom of page