Our Lady of Guadalupe, also known as the Virgin of Guadalupe, is a Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary associated with a Marian apparition that appeared on 12 December 1531 and a venerated image enshrined within the Minor Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City.
- Hand carved cloisonné
- Solid yellow bronze also called jeweler gold bronze pendant
- Hand painted
- Gold leaf on background
- Top layer of resin to protect finish
- Signed in the back by artist
- The pendant is 1 3/4" x 7/8" or 35 mm x 23 mm
- 14k gold filled chain
- Gold filled has 100 times more gold than plated thus does not rub or peel off.
- Nickel free